For Small Business
Finding it hard to keep up with the demands that come with the growth of your company? Having problems with vendors paying invoices on time so you can keep working? Now you can!
NOWaccount provides capital on your terms. As a business owner, you can choose which customers to enter into your NOWaccount. That company is approved within 48 hours and pays 90% of the invoice amount within 5 days of invoice submission. You receive the 10% reserve, less a 2.5% fee, 30 days after invoice maturity (60 days from purchase).
Fee is based on the payment terms you offer, not when, or if, the customer pays. You assume no risk on the customer. NOWaccount assumes liability for customer payment.
Click the read more button to be taken to the dedicated website for this program. Use promo code LC04-GC3 for special promotional rates and a set up fee waiver.
Global Classroom provides a total education solution in business, technology, and career readiness. The solution includes thousands of online courses and video tutorials for business owners and their employees to access anytime…from anywhere. The platform also includes a Learning Management System (LMS) for course management, course development, and tracking course participation. Course content comes from a growing list of nationally-recognized and training companies such as SkillSoft, Microsoft, FranklinCovey, Emily Post, and WIN Learning. Gwinnett Chamber members (and their employees) will have unlimited, free access to a Business Basic library and Microsoft 365 Essentials for Business library.
Some of the course available include:
- Basic Accounting Principles
- Communicating with Confidence
- The Essentials of Budgeting
- Planning a Presentation
- Using Email & Instant Messaging Effectively
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Ethical Decision-Making in the Workplace
- Professional Networking Essentials
- Customer Relations
- Business Execution
- Social Media
- Problem Solving Fundamentals
And so much more. There will always be an update in courses and more added every quarter!
Through the Gwinnett Chamber’s partnership with the U.S. Chamber, we provide small business members with resources, information, advocacy, and savings.
- Small Business Nation Toolkits: Browse thousands of pages of how-to advice and information on topics ranging from Health Care to Cybersecurity.
- Custom Legal Documents: Complimentary Rocket Lawyer membership includes access to up to 500 customizable legal documents.
- Free Enterprise Weekly & Quarterly Publications: The Chamber’s weekly e-publication and quarterly magazine features economic analysis, tips for running your business, legislative updates, small business profiles, and more.
- Take Action: Get involved in the fight to protect pro-business policies by joining the U.S. Chamber’s action network.
- Issue Alerts: Receive timely alerts on the biggest national issues impacting the business community.
- Voting Resources: During election cycles, the U.S. Chamber provides all of the information you need to be an active participant at the polls.
- Affinity Partner Savings: Tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently.
- FedEx: Save up to 70% on FedEx services, including shipping, FedEx Office, and FedEx Freight.
- Sam’s Club: Receive an exclusive offer valued at $25 when you join or renew as a Sam’s Club Business Plus Member.
- Research Publications: Take advantage of discounts on U.S. Chamber publications and reports covering important issues affecting business.
To claim your complimentary U.S. Chamber account and gain access to these benefits, click below!